Mocha Cinnamon Swirl Tofu Mousse


I've officially become obsessed with tofu mousse. It's the perfect snack to satisfy my sweet tooth, and has a bit more substance to it - healthy fats, you all should know how much I love them by now - than my regular banana ice cream (but don't get me wrong, there's nothing like banana ice cream!!). The flavor for Mocha Cinnamon Swirl was inspired by one of my Mom's favorite coffee flavors. I hope you enjoy this yummy treat!



Serves 1


You will need:

  • 1/2 block soft tofu (about 7 ounces)
  • 1/2 tbsp soy milk
  • 1 tsp psyllium husks
  • 2 tsp cacao powder
  • 1 tsp decaf instant coffee grounds (use regular for an energy boost!)
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp coconut sugar

Directions: 

Place all ingredients in your food processor and process until smooth. Such a super easy, quick and delicious snack!

Enjoy! :)

Comments